About

 As someone raised in a small farming community, I developed a deep appreciation for simple, sustainable living. That passion inspired me to create this blog about food forests and embrace backyard farming while continuing to work remotely.

Like many people, I aspire to live a life driven by purpose and meaningful work. After years of experience in customer service, freelance work, administrative assistance, and digital operations support, I realized I wanted more than career growth—I dream of creating a lifestyle that balances professional success with sustainability and intentional living.

I created Rooted Remotely to share helpful resources, practical insights, and real-life experiences from my journey and other people's expertise. Here, you'll find stories about growing trees, cultivating a backyard food garden, discovering useful digital tools, embracing remote work, small-business ideas, and continuously learning from successes and failures along the way.

I hope to inspire others to make the most of their unique skills, reconnect with nature, and create meaningful opportunities that enrich their own lives and positively impact their families, communities, and the environment.

Our mission is to inspire purposeful, sustainable living by sharing practical knowledge, real-life experiences, and resources in farming, remote work, and personal growth.

At Rooted Remotely, everything is designed to help you build a more purposeful, balanced, and sustainable life.